The following are the terms of the agreement between the party viewing this site PakMade.Com ("PMC") and its subdomains. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not review any information or obtain any documents from this site, so please review these terms carefully:
- Copyright. The content, organization, gathering, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights, and, the copying, redistribution, use or publication by a User of any such content or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 3, is prohibited. The User does not acquire ownership rights to any content or document obtained by or through the Site.
- Limited Right to Use. The viewing or downloading of the content of the Site grants the User only a limited non-exclusive license for use solely by the User for his or her own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form, including but not limited to by photostat, microfilm, xerography, digitally, or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for the User's personal use (but not for re-sale or re-distribution).
- Editing, Deleting, and Modification. PMC reserves the right in its sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information, or other content appearing on the Site.
- Indemnification. User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold PMC and its staff and affiliates (together "Affiliated Parties") harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to a User's violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Non-Transferable. User's right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password given to User to obtain forms is not transferable.
- Disclaimer. THE DATA, INFORMATION, ARTICLES, MONOGRAPHS AND OTHER MATERIAL (THE "MATERIAL") FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE MATERIAL MAY CONTAIN BUGS, VIRUSES, ERRORS OR OTHER PROBLEMS OR LIMITATIONS. PMC AND ITS AFFILIATES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR A USER'S USE OF ANY MATERIAL IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, PMC AND ITS AFFILIATES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN PMC AND USER. THIS SITE AND THE MATERIAL WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS.
- The Material within the Site or available through the Site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide medical, toxicological, environmental or scientific guidance with reference to any particular situation. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, currentness, completeness, adequacy, reliability, suitability or applicability to a particular situation of any of the Material.
- The Site is provided and the Material is licensed with the understanding and agreement that PMC and its affiliates are not hereby engaged in rendering any professional services. If expert professional assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought. User assumes all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions or advice made or given as a result of the use of any material.
- All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed.
- Use of Information. PMC reserves the right, and Users authorize PMC, to the use and assignment of all information regarding Site uses by User and all information provided by User.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Faisalabad, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan (without regard to conflict of law principles). Any cause of action of User with respect to the Site (and/or information, forms and agreements, thereon) must be instituted within six (6) months after the cause of action arose (if any) or be forever waived and barred. All actions shall be subject to the limitations set forth in Section 7. The language in this Agreement shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against either party. All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be brought solely in Faisalabad, Pakistan, and User expressly submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts and User consents to extra-territorial service of process. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence. Failure of PMC to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. This Agreement may only be amended in a writing that specifically refers to this Agreement, executed by both parties hereto.